Vitafoods Europe will make its return this year with a new, market-leading hybrid format. The exhibition will combine a much-anticipated in-person programme at Palexpo in Geneva (5-7 October) with a simultaneous online event (4-8 October), enabling exhibitors and visitors to join from around the globe.
Adhering to stringent COVID-19 guidance, this year’s exhibition will bring together buyers, suppliers, manufacturers and distributors from over 110 countries. Popular and new features include:
- New hybrid format – seamless integration of presentations, knowledge-sharing and networking across the cutting-edge online platform and physical event
- Data-driven matchmaking – intelligently designed to drive business opportunities by matching attendees with other companies with the right background, expertise and goals – whether meeting in person or online
- Dedicated theatres and on-site zones – discover the very latest ingredients and products at the New Product and Ingredient Zones
- Themed Resource Centres – explore new research and innovations in growing markets, such as omega-3s and probiotics
- Sustainability Corner – learn more about sustainability in the nutraceutical industry and beyond
Vitafoods Europe 2021 has been carefully planned to ensure that everyone is able to explore, network and collaborate safely. It will adhere to strict COVID-19 public safety regulations, working with the Swiss authorities to follow all local legislation and guidelines in place at the time of the event. In addition, Vitafoods Europe will be run in accordance with Informa AllSecure health and safety standards to safeguard hygiene, cleanliness and operational effectiveness for all. As such, all visitors, exhibitors and staff will be required to adhere to critical safety measures that will be in place at the Geneva Palexpo venue.
Said Chris Lee, Managing Director, Informa Markets when commenting on the return of Vitafoods Europe: “Our goal with Vitafoods Europe 2021 is to combine the global connectivity of virtual offerings with the personal touch of in-person events. Feedback from the nutraceutical community has been the driving force behind the decision to return to Geneva, as many of us value the ability to meet face-to-face to support our businesses. That’s not to say our virtual attendees will be missing out though. Not only will all live sessions be available online, but our specially developed data-driven matchmaking service is back to help inspire collaboration and open up more opportunities to network with like-minded individuals across the globe. I’m incredibly proud of the hard work that’s gone into making Vitafoods Europe 2021 not only the best yet, but also the safest and most accessible. We’re continuing to work with the authorities to make ensure that safety is the number one priority.”
Registration is now open. Discover more about the new hybrid format, in-person safety guidelines, registration options and much more at vitafoods.eu.com/en/welcome.html